Everyday Resumes Is Hiring Resume Writers!
Are you looking for
- A paid writing job on 1099 basis?
- Flexible hours–work on your own time (within agreed-upon delivery schedules), in your own environment, on your own computer equipment / Internet / phone?
- Meaningful work that truly helps others’ careers?
If so, consider applying to become an Everyday Resume Writer!
You must be
- Interested in resume writing and job search.
- Have superior writing and grammar skills, with high degree of comfort in being edited / coached on specifics of resume writing.
- Able to self-direct and work independently.
- Have high degree of availability to clients by email and phone, with most work completed according to a specific process over email.
- Ready to start within 2 weeks.
- Approved to work in the United States.
- Speak and write native English.
Experience is valued but not necessary.
Please email aadler (at) everydayresumes.com to apply with the following:
- Your resume, including your education, relevant certifications, and experience. Following conventions found in resources such as David Noble’s Gallery of Best Resumes, 4th Edition, is an absolute plus and will be noted.
- A cover letter that describes your background, experience, and your interest in writing resumes and cover letters
- Your availability for writing projects that, with experience, should take no more than 2 hours (e.g., number of projects per week that you are willing to take on and your general availability).
- Links to or documents containing your writing samples, particularly but not necessarily resume writing projects you have completed in the past.
The subject of your email should read: “[Your name]: Everyday Resume Writer Application”
Please direct any initial questions to aadler (at) everydayresumes.com. Qualified candidates will receive further communication.
Last updated: March 8, 2016.